DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I fell victim

THE CYBORG

Reactions
Still recovering from Covid. ☹️
This is the first time I could even be bothered to turn on my PC in over a week.
You can tell how bad it is because an event is running on Guild Wars and I never even had a look, first miss in almost 13 years.
Hope to catch up on all your posts in the next few days.
Stay safe because it’s no fun at all, If I wasn't asleep I wanted to get back to sleep, things don’t hurt when you sleep.

This is the first time I could even be bothered to turn on my PC in over a week.
You can tell how bad it is because an event is running on Guild Wars and I never even had a look, first miss in almost 13 years.
Stay safe because it’s no fun at all, If I wasn't asleep I wanted to get back to sleep, things don’t hurt when you sleep.
Hate to hear it but glad to see you on. Hang in there. ??

Speedy recovery to you! There are certain people who greet nearly every new member, so your absence has been noticed.

When someone complains about no SDK for the MA2, or excess material on their Master Airscrew props...this really puts things in perspective. ?

@THE CYBORG take it easy, it does get better,,had my go in early January, had my vaccine last Friday ,so hopefully i should be ok ,but who knows ,glad you are on the road to recovery
take care OMM

Wow, sorry to hear that.
The wife and I think we had it back in March but not taking any chances so doing the supplements.

I'm praying for you're recovery I was wondering what happened to you God bless its great to have you back ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky