DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

i have 2 questions for you.Please answer

mike55

Reactions
Hi everybody,i have 2 questions for you:

1) i was flying in the Dolomites few days ago.i was watching the radar (i don't know how is called the concentric circles that looks like a radar on the left side of the screen and show you the direction of the drone.It's the first time as i noticed that at a certain moment (i was 500mt.high)the center dot indicating direction goes to the most external circle of the "radar".As you understood i'm a novice and as it happened while i had some problem with the RTH i would like to know what happened and if there is any connection

2) when i bought the drone the RTH works perfectly i always centered the landing pad.Then i had an accident i sent the drone to DJI and now with RTH in the landing it never center the pad but goes few meters away.I always calibrate the compass when i go 250 km far the previous flight.I have to do some other calibration?

Thank you so much for your answer.Michele

1) i was flying in the Dolomites few days ago.i was watching the radar (i don't know how is called the concentric circles that looks like a radar on the left side of the screen and show you the direction of the drone.It's the first time as i noticed that at a certain moment (i was 500mt.high)the center dot indicating direction goes to the most external circle of the "radar".As you understood i'm a novice and as it happened while i had some problem with the RTH i would like to know what happened and if there is any connection
That's a mystery.

2) when i bought the drone the RTH works perfectly i always centered the landing pad.Then i had an accident i sent the drone to DJI and now with RTH in the landing it never center the pad but goes few meters away.I always calibrate the compass when i go 250 km far the previous flight.I have to do some other calibration?
That's GPS for you. It's perfectly normal.
It will place you within 2-3 metres most of the time, sometimes closer and sometimes a little further.
There's nothing you can do to change it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom