DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I live in a NFZ, but can i ...

Should I take a class for the test. Or do you suggest YouTube?
If you mean the test for hobbyists, there isn't one yet. FAA is really late for that requirement.

If you mean for part 107 commercial UAS pilot, there's various ways to prepare, including YT.

Zip 07936 shows as East Hanover, NJ. Facilities map shows this area green so it is possible for hobbyist to get LAANC clearance. Fly safe shows the area blue, yet not under a runway flight path. You should be able to unlock the NFZ shown by the remote/go app.
To start the process, you'll need internet for the app, and attempt to start motors.
Follow the prompts after that.

There is a red section in FlySafe for runway flight path to the west of the center of East Hanover. You might not be able to unlock there.

I can’t help with that, I don’t know what is good for training.
Yes I mean part 107. I'm watching Tony Tony Northrop atm
@Cheaptoad
I just completed an online course to get Part 107 Certificate. Followed the course instructions and prepped for the FAA test like they recommended and was lucky enough to pass the FAA test on my first attempt. And I have a few years on you ?

What is nice if you follow their instructions and fail the FAA test they pay your fee.

I am in no way associated with the course, nor receive any type of kickback for recommending it but this is the course I used.
CLICK HERE

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olga