DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I lost my Mavic and need help finding out what happened - FOUND BY STARZ!

Little report on how your flying talents are doing Mr.Pablo is in order.??? And how the wayward mp is also.???

It's been going great. Seems to fly perfectly normally (my dodgy flying skills permitting). Main problem here has been the weather severely limiting flying opportunities!

This was the last time I flew, and my first ever Litchi waypoint mission:

I've got a Japan red dronewraps skin inbound too which will hide the scratches and dents! :p

Good to see you up and flying again. Nice flying. I could not help noticing a little wobble in the first part of de video and a slight tilted horizon at the end of the video. I sincerely hope that I am mistaken.

Happy Flying
Brewsky

Good to see you up and flying again. Nice flying. I could not help noticing a little wobble in the first part of de video and a slight tilted horizon at the end of the video. I sincerely hope that I am mistaken.

Happy Flying
Brewsky

Hmm I'm happy enough with it. I think the horizon does look a tiny bit off at the end, but that's easily fixed. I think the slight wobble affects every Mavic from time to time, I'm not sure it's a result of the crash. Thanks anyway though :)

Hmm I'm happy enough with it. I think the horizon does look a tiny bit off at the end, but that's easily fixed. I think the slight wobble affects every Mavic from time to time, I'm not sure it's a result of the crash. Thanks anyway though :)
Congratulations on being back flying again! I couldn't help but notice that there were no "mountains" around....

Try this again. For Pablo. See if this rings a bell. After yaw left at center of picture and 60 miles south would be Mavic Mountain. Still learning on this end. Massive amount of info to take in with this machine.

DJI_0025.JPG DJI_0309.JPG DJI_0313.JPG DJI_0326.JPG Thought I would show Pablo a picture of my backyard ( now that I have figured out some of how to use the camera) and some of the great desert that he was exploring in Arizona.

Reactions: Brewsky666
Guys, no words to express how all this history is AWESOME.

Faith in humanity: Fully restored.

As a citizen of a country were you can lose your stuff without even losing it on a mountain, that's really something!

@Starz, awesome view! you and @Pablo must put a sign there: Mavic Mountain Memorial - Dedicated to the unknow drone. :D
:D:D

Reactions: avalchfan and Pablo
Just come across this thread and have been reading all the posts. Amazing story of how a community comes together to help.
Congratulations to all involved.
If you could find someone who is into short film production you could make this a really instructive movie.
Obviously the title would be Mavic Mountain.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird