DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I posted a thread some time ago, but never got any answers

Spanish Flyer

Reactions
Using the curves on the remote control you can feather the way the Yaw and other stick controls react, but cannot set a limit to the % of reaction with the stick fully pushed to its limit, since I get 100% whatever I do.

Is there a way to limit the máximum reaction to the sticks, even if pushed all the way, without getting into de ridiculous tripod mode?

My problem is that as I feather any stick, the drone reacts very smoothly (a bit jumpy and never film-like), but if I push further, the MV suddenly jolts to one side or other.
My intention is to limit the stick max action to say 45-50%...

Is there a way to do it using the latest firmware?

Best regards,

Spanish Flyer

You could possibly get some one to design and 3D print you a cyclic ring like these to snap around the joystick area . People used to use them a lot when learning RC helicopters to limit the joystick range of movement .
Page Title

Simple answer is no, you can but on the yaw axis only. But OA off/on already gives you 2 sensitivities.

Thanks to both garysmacman and rydfree;
I'm still wondering why DJI don't limit the % in the full stick range of motion, since it makes a lot of sense.
I have already managed to get the gimbal/camera to move slowly and to my liking, but all other movements with the sticks are uneven, specially when my fingers tend to tremble with excitement and nervousness....

Spanish Flyer

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55