DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I pulled the trigger on Mavic 2 Pro

Dbarwick

Reactions
I had put a deposit down on new Skydio 2 and started noticing irregularities between there claims and actual service they provide. So I ordered the Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller and fly more package yesterday. I may still get a Skydio 2 but feel this was the best package for my needs.......:)

Reactions: MAJ Mavic
I had put a deposit down on new Skydio 2 and started noticing irregularities between there claims and actual service they provide. So I ordered the Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller and fly more package yesterday. I may still get a Skydio 2 but feel this was the best package for my needs.......:)
I went with the M2Z with smart controller and flymore, I couldn't be happier with the features the Mavic 2 offers. I think your going to be happy with yours as well, they are a fine aircraft. Flies like a dream.

Reactions: TTP and Dbarwick
You did good.

I think the Skydio 2 definitely has its place in the UAV industry, and it's a wonderfully engineered device, but for me - and I do not own one - it would do just enough that I would want it to do more, and then I would crash it.

I do own a Mavic 2 Pro, and you will not be disappointed with your purchase. It may not have the autonomous abilities that the Skydio 2 has, but for general flying in opened areas, you actually have more control than with the Skydio 2. Happy and safe flying!

Reactions: Dbarwick
Excellent choice! I own both The Pro and Zoom! I couldn’t be happier!
You will be too! ;) Thumbswayup

The M2pro opened a whole new perspective for my landscape photography. That Hasselblad camera produces wonderful RAW files. AND the capture of aerial low light sunset/sunrise photos and videos will enable a dimension you can now explore. Learn how to really use that camera - after you learn to really fly the bird. Tripod mode is your friend. Enjoy the adventure.

Reactions: Dbarwick
I fly both he M2P and the Skydio2. They are very different drones and each has it's unique advantages. The Skydio2 has nowhere the range of the M2P...but...this sure keeps me from violating FAA regulations and flying BVLOS (beyond visual line of site). It is easy with the M2P to just keep going and going due to the range capabilities, especially when away from populations. Both have great cameras...I was more impressed with the S2 camera than I expected but the Hasselblad camera on the M2P gets great images. Bottom line, you'll love your DJI drone. Click for Skydio2 footage

Last edited:
Reactions: radman and Dbarwick
I went from the Phantom 3 to the Mavic 2 Pro and I have been very happy with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica