Join Us Now

Pulled The Trigger !

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
After 467 flights totalling 940 km (584 miles) with my trusty Mavic Air 2, I have decided to upgrade. Tough choice between the Mavic Air 3 & the Mavic Mini Pro 4. After three days of YouTube reviews, I’ve ordered the Air 3 fly more combo with RC 2 controller. I’ll try not to think about the 2k of tech flying out over the Pacific Ocean on my flights more often than not. Cheers to OcuSync 4 🤣

You will love the Air 3!

Reactions: Squidinc
You are right where I am now. So first of all congrats on getting the MA3. It looks the most amazing piece of kit and the RC2 seems to compliment it perfectly. You do a lot more work than I do but my dear MA2 still does the job very well. We shall hope to see some more of your work and I for one will look out for it.

Reactions: Squidinc
You are right where I am now. So first of all congrats on getting the MA3. It looks the most amazing piece of kit and the RC2 seems to compliment it perfectly. You do a lot more work than I do but my dear MA2 still does the job very well. We shall hope to see some more of your work and I for one will look out for it.
Thank you @twickers14 You are too kind. Nothing wrong with a MA2. They are an amazing drone. Mine never missed a beat. Her batteries however had started to swell at around 88-89 charge cycles. Risking further flights with them could have seen her take a closer look at the surf! 🏄 So that is what prompted the upgrade. Looking forward now to the new bird!

Reactions: twickers14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13