DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I Think I've Officially Maxed Out On Accessories!

L

Lon Denard

Pygtech Leg Extenders

RcGeEk Landing Pad

Sandmarc ND/PL Filters

Neewer ND Filters

Lowepro Droneguard BP 200 Backpack

Red Carbon Fiber Skin

DJI Sun Shield

Polar Pro Gimbal Lock

Polar Pro Gimbal Shade

DJI Prop Guards

Polar Pro Phone Mount

Dronefans Remote Control Stick and Screen Guard

Pgytech Prop Holders

Dronefans Prop Holders

Dronefans Gimbal Lock and Cover Combo

So...If anyone needs any advice or info on accessories, let me know! Hahaha!

Pygtech Leg Extenders

RcGeEk Landing Pad

Sandmarc ND/PL Filters

Neewer ND Filters

Lowepro Droneguard BP 200 Backpack

Red Carbon Fiber Skin

DJI Sun Shield

Polar Pro Gimbal Lock

Polar Pro Gimbal Shade

DJI Prop Guards

Polar Pro Phone Mount

Dronefans Remote Control Stick and Screen Guard

Pgytech Prop Holders

Dronefans Prop Holders

Dronefans Gimbal Lock and Cover Combo

So...If anyone needs any advice or info on accessories, let me know! Hahaha!
Where is the 5-in-1 charger? The homing beacon? GPS tracker? Lots of goodies still to get!

Where is the 5-in-1 charger? The homing beacon? GPS tracker? Lots of goodies still to get!

The charging hub that came with it works for me. I avoid aftermarket battery chargers.

I've considered GPS trackers, I have a Bluetooth tracker that I might install. If the on board GPS gets me close, the Bluetooth will zero me in. Plus it beeps really loud when activated.

I know better than most, because of my other hobbies, that there will never be an end to what you can buy. Although, what my previous dozen or so drones have taught me is that you don't want to go too far modifying a drone because a way better one will be out next year. They are like phones, tablets, TVs, gaming systems, computers, etc. Obsolete the day they hit the shelves! There should be a lease program!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dmanisgnarly
I'm not one to go out and buy all the accessories, all I need is the essentials. I got my landing pad, extended landing feet, nd filter extra cables and batteries and thats about all I need.

I just received all my accessories yesterday for the Mavic that will arrive on Friday. I grabbed a backpack, hard cases for the Mavic and controller, gimbal cover/lock combo, filters, faster/bigger SD card, 1 foot USB-C, tablet holder and a landing pad. Don't think I'll be getting leg extensions and I think I'm all set for accessories for now.

I'm not one to go out and buy all the accessories, all I need is the essentials. I got my landing pad, extended landing feet, nd filter extra cables and batteries and thats about all I need.

The world is my landing pad.

Reactions: mkdive
Which one is your fav?

The backpack is awesome! I tried three others before this one and it's not even close! Also, the phone holder. It puts my phone where I'm used to having it and because of the angle, virtually eliminates the need for my sundshield. As an added bonus, it has 3 each 1/4-20 mounting holes on the phone holder and of course, a 1/4-20 mount on the controller which allows several options.

Reactions: MrsTreat
Yes, this hobby can get a little expensive. Here is the total of my Mavic and accessories. You think I may have gotten a little carried away? :)

Mavic and bag. $1078.00
Care refresh. $99.00
Extra battery. $89.00
Mavic sleeve. $7.00
RC tab. Mount & protector. $19.89
Mavic propellers. $9.00
Taco RC ND lens filters. $72.99
Gimbal protective cover. $12.95
Marco Polo tracker. $219.97
Hoodman IPad hood. $34.99
Landing pad. $18.99
Right angle Lightning connector $11.59