DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I Think I've Officially Maxed Out On Accessories!

Pygtech Leg Extenders

RcGeEk Landing Pad

Sandmarc ND/PL Filters

Neewer ND Filters

Lowepro Droneguard BP 200 Backpack

Red Carbon Fiber Skin

DJI Sun Shield

Polar Pro Gimbal Lock

Polar Pro Gimbal Shade

DJI Prop Guards

Polar Pro Phone Mount

Dronefans Remote Control Stick and Screen Guard

Pgytech Prop Holders

Dronefans Prop Holders

Dronefans Gimbal Lock and Cover Combo

So...If anyone needs any advice or info on accessories, let me know! Hahaha!
How are Sandmarc ND/PL filters compare to Polar Pro ND/ PL filters(Cenimatic series)? I am asking this coz there is a $50 price difference between the two.

Pygtech Leg Extenders

RcGeEk Landing Pad

Sandmarc ND/PL Filters

Neewer ND Filters

Red Carbon Fiber Skin

DJI Sun Shield

Polar Pro Gimbal Lock

Polar Pro Gimbal Shade

DJI Prop Guards

Polar Pro Phone Mount

Pgytech Prop Holders

Dronefans Prop Holders

Pygtech Leg Extenders

RcGeEk Landing Pad

Sandmarc ND/PL Filters

Neewer ND Filters

Red Carbon Fiber Skin

DJI Sun Shield

Polar Pro Gimbal Lock

Polar Pro Gimbal Shade

DJI Prop Guards

Polar Pro Phone Mount

Pgytech Prop Holders

Dronefans Prop Holders

Lon
Thanks for posting. What are your thoughts on the different brands of ND filters? U hear allot about how hard they are too put on, and not heard many compare image quality. Which is better image quality and easy of use? Do you prefer one if you had to buy over again?

Thank you

How are Sandmarc ND/PL filters compare to Polar Pro ND/ PL filters(Cenimatic series)? I am asking this coz there is a $50 price difference between the two.

Yep, I actually have sent the Sandmarcs back and have decided to stick with the $30 Neewer filters. I've found that they have basically the same build quality, the kit comes with every filter you could ever want and they were $70 cheaper. Now, the other thing to consider is that some of the filters are ND and Polarized which makes them more expensive. It also made them less "amateur worthy" in the sense that I found that I had to play with the settings to get decent footage. I'm not that adept. The basic filters seem to work better on auto settings for me. I normally use the ND4 filter and just leave it on. Literally.

Reactions: Talha
Lon
Thanks for posting. What are your thoughts on the different brands of ND filters? U hear allot about how hard they are too put on, and not heard many compare image quality. Which is better image quality and easy of use? Do you prefer one if you had to buy over again?

Thank you

I've had the Polar Pros, I basically bought every accessory Best Buy had when I picked up my drone. I returned them immediately because they were hard to install. I then went to the Neewers which work great! When I lost my first Mavic, I thought let's try the more expensive Sandmarc filters... Yea I ordered the missing/lost Neewer filter and sent the Sandmarcs back. I couldn't tell the difference in quality or ease of install. Heck, the cases are exactly the same. I did get the polarized version of the ND filters in the Sandmarcs so I'm guessing the standard ones would have been perfectly fine but $12 for the missing ND4 vs $80 for the non polarize Sandmarc kit, no brainer.

I'm obviously not afraid to spend money but $500 for a screen plus the mount? I'll stick to the measly 6.2 inch super amoled screen on my S8+.

Not just any screen :) Safe flying, @Lon Denard!

Not just any screen :) Safe flying, @Lon Denard!

Oh I understand that it's a really nice screen but from what I can tell, by the time you're done, you've got approximately $600 wrapped up in a 5.5" screen that, again as far as I know, does nothing else.... Well, that just seems like a lot. For that kind of money, DJI could make a Go Pro Karma style accessory controller with the screen built in.

I just received all my accessories yesterday for the Mavic that will arrive on Friday. I grabbed a backpack, hard cases for the Mavic and controller, gimbal cover/lock combo, filters, faster/bigger SD card, 1 foot USB-C, tablet holder and a landing pad. Don't think I'll be getting leg extensions and I think I'm all set for accessories for now.
I held out on getting the leg extenders for awhile, but really glad I finally got them. Not expensive and work great!

I held out on getting the leg extenders for awhile, but really glad I finally got them. Not expensive and work great!

Me too! Then I saw that I could leave them on in the bag... I immediately ordered them! If I had to install and remove them every flight, I still would have purchased them to have for certain situations but I would have avoided using them if possible. Since they fold up with the Mavic and fit back in the bag,WIN!

Me too! Then I saw that I could leave them on in the bag... I immediately ordered them! If I had to install and remove them every flight, I still would have purchased them to have for certain situations but I would have avoided using them if possible. Since they fold up with the Magic and fit back in the bag,WIN!

You are right!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock