DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I took a Mavic out into the desert and found this

I am actually from NYC so when I heard there was a desert 3 hours away from a place I was visiting I had to go check it out. I only wished I had more than two batteries with me. Don't you have some cool castles to fly though? :)

Yes we have some cool castles although a fair few are no fly areas which is a shame, here’s one I did with my P4P but hoping to get the Mavic around some when weather improves - still fancy a bit of high speed tracking in the desert though!!! Is there much in NYC your allowed to video these days? (I’m over there soon).

Oh.. and you even said it was a "sweet video" without the music?I take that as a huge compliment. For me, the music is the milk to the cookies.. but in this case the cookie to the milk. I wonder if you tried the direct link to the video via youtube. I'ld like to see what you think of it with the music that I edited it to.

--https://youtu.be/MilnO4M_39c

Yes, very nicely done, drama through the roof. Extremely well placed transitions and it made the whole video feel faster. And you got all of this on only two batteries. Tell me you where driving and flying at the same time..... smart flight modes of course? Music is fun with video because without even changing the lighting you can change the mood and anticipation of the scene. Some would say music is more powerful then the image for stirring the emotions; of course the camera operator wouldn’t :)

Yes we have some cool castles although a fair few are no fly areas which is a shame, here’s one I did with my P4P but hoping to get the Mavic around some when weather improves - still fancy a bit of high speed tracking in the desert though!!! Is there much in NYC your allowed to video these days? (I’m over there soon).

Very nice! Love the subject and love the video!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmy poole