DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IAN

dirkclod

Reactions
To all our members in south Florida , be safe and god bess you and hope you the best 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Our Tampa Bay area was the original target but came out relatively unscathed. Strong east winds actually caused the water to leave our area (no surge), but sadly it all went south. My nephew was on his fishing vessel in Charlotte Harbor during Ian (bad move) but tied up to some shrimping vessels that took him aboard. Coast Guard notified us this morning that his auto epirb went off so assuming his boat sunk. But he’s alive. Others not so lucky.

To all our members in south Florida , be safe and god bess you and hope you the best 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
If you have never been in a hurricane you have no idea what it is like. I was in Camille in '69. The most powerful hurricane ever in recorded history; over 200 mph winds. Eye was in Biloxi, Ms. in Pensacola we only had 110 mph winds. More than a day and a half of deafening wind noise. You could not talk; only shout at the person next to you. It gets to you!! I feel for all those affected by Ina. Something they will never forget.

If you have never been in a hurricane you have no idea what it is like. I was in Camille in '69. The most powerful hurricane ever in recorded history; over 200 mph winds. Eye was in Biloxi, Ms. in Pensacola we only had 110 mph winds. More than a day and a half of deafening wind noise. You could not talk; only shout at the person next to you. It gets to you!! I feel for all those affected by Ina. Something they will never forget.
I’m a ex GameWarden and had to go down and work our last Hurricane in MS. .It was bad. I was also born during Hurricane Hazel in NC. We have more tornadoes here in Ms than anything else and was in a 5 . Took out our whole town here. Just missed my house.
I know they are bad. So sad for those folks in Fl. Have lots of forum freinds down there. 🙏🙏I was born in NC. So you can say I was born in a crossfire Hurricane 😀

Yep, we have trucks down there. 👍👍

Reactions: R0CKETMAN
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ENJOYBIKE