DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Icons

Music One

Reactions
Firstly a little late sorry, many thanks for the info last week about getting the correct download of the Assistant app for my M2P. All sorted. Thanks.
Yesterday I had time to explore and try out many of the quickshots, point of interest etc. All worked fine. For some reason today, I have only the auto take off and RTH icons on my screen on the left hand side. The others seemed to have disappeared. I have unplugged and switched on a few times but its still the same. I have my C1 button set to the flights modes which is still working fine to acess them. Am I missing something or do I need to install the go4 app again. Also, when the m2p is in the quickshot modes the camera seems to keep my camera settings I think, unlike my MA which goes to auto colour automatically. Thanks in anticipation

Firstly a little late sorry, many thanks for the info last week about getting the correct download of the Assistant app for my M2P. All sorted. Thanks.
Yesterday I had time to explore and try out many of the quickshots, point of interest etc. All worked fine. For some reason today, I have only the auto take off and RTH icons on my screen on the left hand side. The others seemed to have disappeared. I have unplugged and switched on a few times but its still the same. I have my C1 button set to the flights modes which is still working fine to acess them. Am I missing something or do I need to install the go4 app again. Also, when the m2p is in the quickshot modes the camera seems to keep my camera settings I think, unlike my MA which goes to auto colour automatically. Thanks in anticipation

1. You have to switch the button to Position Mode and you can see them again.
2. Quickshot modes works only in 1080 an normal color settings

Thanks Tasos ... During handling the remote and messing I must have caught the switch somehow and it was in Tripod mode. Still havent used that or the sports mode yet. Thanks for that info.

Reactions: Tasos GR
The icons are placed dynamically. You will find them disappearing at different times depending on not just the switch position, but the other flight modes you are in.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne