DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Identifying clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Reported your last post, which is in gross violation of our Community Rules!

14. We take the "be nice" rule VERY seriously! We do not tolerate discourtesy or disrespect.
Ahh, you took offense because you thought my criticism of your opinion was disrespecting you?
Precisely the type that also feels they need a gun to protect themselves from disrespectful people.

Goodnight.

It's called self defense! If the world is as kind and understanding as you believe, you'll never need to unconceal or use your CCW. However, the Boy Scout motto is Be Prepared! Self defense is no joke! Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it! Most police never fire their service weapons in many years of service. However, they couldn't defend themselves or you without having one available when needed. Expecting the police to show up to protect you will become a recovery effort, not a rescue effort! Bystanders will document the pilots demise for YT likes, before they come to his assistance!
Andy, Andy! They're coming to take our drones away!

Ok, Barney. We'll deal with it. But you still get only one bullet and you have to keep it in your shirt pocket until you really, really need it.

And now, I'd say it's getting toward time to think about shutting this thread down. I'll try to abstain, but when someone suggests that all or rural Washington state is too dangerous to venture into without a security detail, I get the itch to respond.

Reactions: Torque
And now, I'd say it's getting toward time to think about shutting this thread down.
Before you do that, and getting back to the original topic for the post…

As a photographer I've found that an official badge made taking pictures easier, as people tended to back up and give me space for a shot. (On one memorable occasion an old lady stopped an entitled family and shut down the father's complaints while I grabbed a wide-angle shot at the Chinese Lantern Festival at Ontario Place.)

Related to drones, the Drone Pilot Association of Canada has a popup sale going on right now, and one of the items is a safety vest with logos and the words "Certified Drone Pilot" on the back. I've ordered one and a couple of shirts for the occasions when I want to look more official.

And now, I'd say it's getting toward time to think about shutting this thread down. I'll try to abstain, but when someone suggests that all or rural Washington state is too dangerous to venture into without a security detail, I get the itch to respond.
FYI: I was not the one who suggested or that implied that!

@Torque stated:
"50% of my flying is in rural Washington. Meth heaven."

How is telling you that your opinion is asinine a "gross violation of Community Rules"?
"Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully."

You did not provide any thoughtful or respectful explanation.
You summarily dismissed my post as "asinine."

"of, relating to, or resembling an a**"

• Haha
FYI: I was not the one who suggested or that implied that!

@Torque stated:
"50% of my flying is in rural Washington. Meth heaven."
To which you replied in post #105:

"Wow! Still not getting it? Do you fly with a security detail? Do you also walk across minefields for entertainment? Surely, you must fully be aware of the risks you are taking, and willfully ignoring! You need to dodge those bullets on every flight. They only need to succeed in finding you once!
"Drone pilot goes missing in back country."
No witnesses and no body, so no crime to report!"

Last edited:
To which you replied in post #105:

"Wow! Still not getting it? Do you fly with a security detail? Do you also walk across minefields for entertainment? Surely, you must fully be aware of the risks you are taking, and willfully ignoring! You need to dodge those bullets on every flight. They only need to succeed in finding you once!
"Drone pilot goes missing in back country."
No witnesses and no body, so no crime to report!"
Maybe "Meth heaven" means something different in WA than everywhere else?

Maybe "Meth heaven" means something different in WA than everywhere else?
You seem to imagine overwhelming dangers and threats lurking everywhere, from women in the park who might snatch your drone and must be pepper sprayed to the entire rural portions of a state being too dangerous to venture into without a security detail. I wish you well in dealing with those fears. But this is unrelated to drones, so let's find another drone-related topic to discuss.

Well, we've gone and done it AGAIN!

This thread is officially DONE! Some of you can expected a "sweet" message in your PM's shortly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne