DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If I delete the DJI Go 4?

Point Zero

Reactions
Hey pilots,

I'm starting to have stuttering issues with the live feed from my DJI Go 4 app on my new iPhone 6s Plus. Worked without stutters on my previous iPhone 5s!

Is deleting the app and reinstalling my best option and will I lose all of my flight data? I ask this as the app was installed on my new phone using the restore from back up option and maybe this has diminished its performance somehow?

Hoping someone here might have had a similar experience and managed to correct it. Playback on the recorded footage seems fine from the drones micro sd card.

Just doesn't compute lol, get a faster bigger phone and now having playback issues...
Pz

Reactions: Point Zero
Thank you for the link @msinger

Still would like to know how i get a smooth live stream on a much slower and older phone and a stuttering live feed on a much more powerful newer phone lol

Go figure

I started out with a 6splus and the common and only issue i had was chip overheating. It never caused any real problem though still did its thang! When i switched to the 8plus i lost 52 flights , over 500,000 feet, hell all of it. Cld be a way to not lose it i just havent serched the web bc all my friends was there on dji assistant after he did the same thing.

Reactions: Point Zero
There was a new update for the DJI Go 4 app on iOS today and since then the problem has gone away! So I'm happy again. Hope this update helps a few other peeps out with similar issues.

@fleurdelisxliv sorry to hear you lost all those flights man but i have to say it cracked me up when i read your " **** all of it." line :)

Pz

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
There was a new update for the DJI Go 4 app on iOS today and since then the problem has gone away! So I'm happy again. Hope this update helps a few other peeps out with similar issues.

@fleurdelisxliv sorry to hear you lost all those flights man but i have to say it cracked me up when i read your " **** all of it." line :)

Pz
Point Zero, Could you tell me what version # you are now using? Thank You.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdevyview