DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If Mini 2 SDK support isn't released soon, it may be too late to matter

Just for Android so far.

Hey Brother I have been out flying MAVIC MINI 2 all morning and before I knew it I had went through 2 fully charged batteries LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 😆 I tell you man that this is absolutely like having a new drone to fly cuz the FOLLOW ME works like a champ so I can definitely say that so far LITCHI APP is working AWESOME for the MAVIC MINI 2 DRONE and I also received a new UPDATE for the LITCHI APP this morning and also guys keep in mind that all of this I'm telling you about is in the BETA TESTING part of the LITCHI APP but as good as it is doing so far I truly don't give it long until they release the FULL ALPHA VERSION cuz I have had no issues with it at all I'm going to be looking into the waypoints part of the APP in a little bit and I will let you know how it goes!!! God Bless Sincerely Clay B ✝️

Awesome !!! Enjoy it !!

Reactions: CLAYB.7
Try later Dronelink, is very fun as well.

Awesome !!! Enjoy it !!
Thank You Brother I appreciate it hey man by chance would you know where to go to see what they have updated to the APP I've looked in the usual places but no go and I really don't see anything else new in the APP itself so my guess is that it's probably just performance related but if you know anything please let me know and Thank You and God Bless Sincerely Clay B. ✝️

Both Litchi and Dronelink use the TestFlight app for beta testers. There is a place where they update the betta application and will notify you if they have any updates. The official app later goes to the App Store or Android Play store.

Also you can check in the Litchi forums or Dronelink forums.

Both Litchi and Dronelink use the TestFlight app for beta testers. There is a place where they update the betta application and will notify you if they have any updates. The official app later goes to the App Store or Android Play store.

Also you can check in the Litchi forums or Dronelink forums.
I really appreciate it Brother God Bless Sincerely Clay B. ✝️

Reactions: zeusfl
But what do we know about the iOS version of the SDK for Mini 2? Has there been any announcement of how much longer that will be?
DJI are blaming Apple. This may be related to why the Android app is no longer on the Play Store.

Personally, I wouldn't expect the iOS version very soon at all.

DJI are blaming Apple. This may be related to why the Android app is no longer on the Play Store.

Personally, I wouldn't expect the iOS version very soon at all.
Well that's not good news.

It's only been over a year since the Mini 2 was released. You'd think that's ample time to develop an SDK that (I'm guessing) is similar to what's been already developed for the original.

Well that's not good news.

It's only been over a year since the Mini 2 was released. You'd think that's ample time to develop an SDK that (I'm guessing) is similar to what's been already developed for the original.
Those that are tied to Apple products tend to be asking for advice for a 'reasonably priced Android mobile phone that will run Litchi'.

Xiaomi seems a good shout.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus