DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini If You Go Down to the Woods...

Nice video and music! I just thought the captioning was too dominant or distracting?

Reactions: RL_Saint
Nice video and music! I just thought the captioning was too dominant or distracting?
Thanks, yes I worried about that. I quite liked the idea of telling the story though, and wasn't sure how else to do it. You're right though, it's distracting! Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks, yes I worried about that. I quite liked the idea of telling the story though, and wasn't sure how else to do it. You're right though, it's distracting! Thanks for the feedback.
Just a bit smaller may work better ? Or, crop video and leave a little room at bottom of frame to place text. This way captioning is completely off the video. Good Luck!

My first drone footage! And I set it to music and a story! Had so much fun doing this. Hope you like it - comments welcome, would love to learn. Here is the link:

Thanks.
Really enjoyed your video. Great story!

I personally enjoyed the creativity of your production very much. In this case, the poem was the primary ingredient and was well supported by the video and sound track. I’m not sure I agree entirely with the poetic message but, as a piece of art, it was very well done. I’m not accustomed to watching work where the video is not the primary focus on this forum but it’s a refreshing change. Again, very nice work!??

WOW that was one of the most fantastic videos I seen in quite awhile great visual and wonderful message thanks
Wow, thanks so much for the encouragement. Lots to improve on, and just a first attempt, but it was so fun combining the use of the drone footage with music to tell a story. Really appreciate your comment.

I personally enjoyed the creativity of your production very much. In this case, the poem was the primary ingredient and was well supported by the video and sound track. I’m not sure I agree entirely with the poetic message but, as a piece of art, it was very well done. I’m not accustomed to watching work where the video is not the primary focus on this forum but it’s a refreshing change. Again, very nice work!??
It's interesting, I'm not sure what IS the primary ingredient here! Is it the video, or the poem, the music, or all combined? One thing I'm struggling with, as an earlier poster commented, is that one can be distracting from the other. So, I'm not sure if this really works - maybe just the video and music works better, and then the viewer makes their own story? But anyway, I particularly appreciate your comment, since you looked past whether or not you agreed with the message, and were constructive and encouraging. Thank you!

Really, really good video. Excellent story telling and production. Very different from the usual videos here. Much enjoyed watching.
So kind of you to say - still haven't decided whether the concept works, but it made the process fun, and I'm really glad you enjoyed it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman