DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If you live in North Alabama and want to train in Drone SAR techniques

I'm a little late finding this, but i'm located in the Guntersville/New Hope/OCR/Grant area. Would love to get a little education on TTPs for SAR with sUAV. I'm operating a Mavic Pro and a P4. Will there be more training meet-ups in the future?
thanks,
Steve

I'm a little late finding this, but i'm located in the Guntersville/New Hope/OCR/Grant area. Would love to get a little education on TTPs for SAR with sUAV. I'm operating a Mavic Pro and a P4. Will there be more training meet-ups in the future?
thanks,
Steve
you just miss one, last weekend in Atlanta. there are more planned...

Reactions: BigAl07
thanks,
Steve

Check out this thread for details about the next (2) training events:

Reactions: Mavic Steve
Check out this thread for details about the next (2) training events:
Thank you BigAL07...I'll check that out and should be available for the July lesson.

Reactions: BigAl07
If you live in North Alabama (or southeast), are Part 107 certified and want to train with us in Drone SAR (search/rescue) techniques, please message me. (Non-certified are welcome to train with us but cannot fly real-world SAR missions.)
Old Retiree relocating to the Tuscumbia Area in a couple weeks from PA.

At any rate, I spent 9 years of my Military Life running around in Army Helicopters in both the front seats and the back seats. Recently gifted with a DJI Mini 2 that I am learning with now. Had play Drones in the past. Would love to further my Drone knowledge, use and experience for something useful?

With the new April 20th FAA rules, looks like Part 107 certification is going to be pretty much a must, even for Hobbyists like me with little Drones?

Keep me in mind?

Old Retiree relocating to the Tuscumbia Area in a couple weeks from PA.

At any rate, I spent 9 years of my Military Life running around in Army Helicopters in both the front seats and the back seats. Recently gifted with a DJI Mini 2 that I am learning with now. Had play Drones in the past. Would love to further my Drone knowledge, use and experience for something useful?

With the new April 20th FAA rules, looks like Part 107 certification is going to be pretty much a must, even for Hobbyists like me with little Drones?

Keep me in mind?
First off THANK YOU for your service to our country!

Welcome to the forum :)

Check out this link and be sure to submit your contact information there :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada