DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iiiiiit's TIME!!!

BluesDragon

Reactions
OK... maybe I enjoy the UFC a little too much.

I can finally check in here! After months of studying anything and everything Mavic Pro... I have finally joined the ranks. My baby hatched (activated) last evening. I did opt for the Refresh package, although I did go back and forth on this decision, I just like the peace of mind (before actually having to utilize it) . Just finished registering with the FAA and got my digits. Now I'm sittin' here waiting on the pest control guy before I can get outside and spread 'er wings! I sure hope these butterflies, I'm feeling in my belly, are normal before first flight... :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Thanks ya'll... been here about a month now. Just didn't feel I could 'check in' here until I was actually a 'pilot'. ;)

I got my first (practice) flight in. The AC and RC were both spot on. The iPad, however, gave me an 'over heating error', and blanked out, after only 10 minutes in the air. Still had control of the AC though and was able to safely land. Upon research of this... I may have just had my brightness set too high (maxed)... not to mention sittin' in this Arizona sun. :rolleyes:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980