DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IL here

viahero

Reactions
Hello from Illinois. Just got my Mavic Air a couple of weeks ago. Did not use that much yet, except for backyard tests.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello from Illinois. Just got my Mavic Air a couple of weeks ago. Did not use that much yet, except for backyard tests.
Howdy from Wyoming @viahero , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome from Chicago. Back yard tests are good, until you learn how to fly with confidence. This is where the Mavic Pilots Forum, is of great help, to give you knowledge and confidence when flying. Especially useful is
the Mavic Help and Mavic Tips. Site has answers to a large variety of questions you may have.
Blue Skies and safe flying to you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52