DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I'm a Quadriplegic and here's my drone video

Dapectin

Reactions
I have a spinal cord injury and am a quadriplegic now, but I was able to modify my remote controller and create a custom macro to help me fly the drone and do certain intelligent modes including a custom made one. It's a basic video, nothing fancy at all, hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• droneskills-thumbnail1.jpg
    droneskills-thumbnail1.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 88
I have a spinal cord injury and am a quadriplegic now, but I was able to modify my remote controller and create a custom macro to help me fly the drone and do certain intelligent modes including a custom made one. It's a basic video, nothing fancy at all, hope you enjoy.
i applaud you sir you are an inspiration to all on this forum.

I love it when people like you show society that you’re not handicapped but just a little inconvenienced. Bravo sir, keep on persevering.

Awesome Job!!! Fantastic video! Way to find the work-arounds to make your drone flying experience work!

So much for all the people that whine about being too old or too unfit to fly. You, sir, prove them wrong.

Reactions: Hardgainer
Awesome, next time finish with your pan follow and it will look like you left your drone. I got a bunch of ideas from your shots, I’m still learning and you are a true inspiration. I have a friend who is a quad as well and we fly together all the time. Gotta share this with him. Hey, and nice van too!

Not only did you do a great job on the video by showing the functions a drone can perform, you are also an inspiration to us all. You may not be able to walk, but you can do what most people can not do, "FLY". Thanks for the video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000