DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Im facing this problem. How can i solve it.

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

So if you hit that Vision Sensors calibrate button, what happens ?

They asked me to go to dji assistant 2. On my pc. I downloaded it and tried to calibrate my drone but im facing a freezing problems when i finish step one

They asked me to go to dji assistant 2. On my pc. I downloaded it and tried to calibrate my drone but im facing a freezing problems when i finish step one

Hmm, sorry I can't help there, I haven't even had to use, or even open DJI Assistant (ever, in over 3 years), or ever been asked to calibrate sensors !
Lucky I guess.
Someone should be able to help you though, stand by and hope someone that knows assistant can help you more.

Reactions: Taha Akkari
Hmm, sorry I can't help there, I haven't even had to use, or even open DJI Assistant (ever, in over 3 years), or ever been asked to calibrate sensors !
Lucky I guess.
Someone should be able to help you though, stand by and hope someone that knows assistant can help you more.

Thank you brother for your effort

I had problem with P4
I was using an HP all in one PC
The monitor sits a a angle. Use a laptop with screen at a 90 degree angle, worked first time. I don't know if this is your problem. But it's worked worked on my MA and MP too.

I had this error, I have a dual monitor setup which messed up DJI software. If I recall, this can happen using certain resolutions as well.

For dual monitor, confirgure your OS to only have 1 screen, restart and try setup.

For resolution change the res to 1080P and attempt calibration.

I'll continue to help if these aren't the issues.

Reactions: Taha Akkari
Just did this on my Mavic Pro Platinum. It is actually pretty easy; I did it sitting at our kitchen table.

Yes, you need to connect your drone (I took off the props to make it easier to hold), fire up DJI Assistant, sign in and select calibration. After the tutorial you should see a full screen of black dots. You are supposed to point your drone at the screen and simulate the drone following the blue box until the screen is painted. Then it repeats itself with the bottom sensor. After that it completes the calibration and does an update.

Good luck!

Just did this on my Mavic Pro Platinum. It is actually pretty easy; I did it sitting at our kitchen table.

Yes, you need to connect your drone (I took off the props to make it easier to hold), fire up DJI Assistant, sign in and select calibration. After the tutorial you should see a full screen of black dots. You are supposed to point your drone at the screen and simulate the drone following the blue box until the screen is painted. Then it repeats itself with the bottom sensor. After that it completes the calibration and does an update.

Good luck!

Thank you brother.
I did these steps. But i faced another problem. While calibration the dji assistant suddenly freeze and i should to repeat all the steps.
What should i repair to pass this problem

Thank you brother.
I did these steps. But i faced another problem. While calibration the dji assistant suddenly freeze and i should to repeat all the steps.
What should i repair to pass this problem

Did you go thru the tutorial first?

This also happened to me; I just quit DJI Assistant, re-booted the drone and restarted the process.

I did this many times. Also the problem not solved

OK, when looking at the black dots, are you physically moving the drone up, down and sideways to follow the blue square or are you keeping the drone stationary in the center and just pointing the drone to follow the blue square? That is what I needed to do.

Reactions: hiflyer201
OK, when looking at the black dots, are you physically moving the drone up, down and sideways to follow the blue square or are you keeping the drone stationary in the center and just pointing the drone to follow the blue square? That is what I needed to do.
First i was moving all the drone. But I’ve knew the right way its to keep it stationery in the center like the tripod.

I just finished another try and its still freezing.

First i was moving all the drone. But I’ve knew the right way its to keep it stationery in the center like the tripod.

Wow; sorry I could not be of more help. I'm guessing you rebooted your laptop as well as the drone, right?

Wow; sorry I could not be of more help. I'm guessing you rebooted your laptop as well as the drone, right?

Thank you brother i bothered you enough [emoji85][emoji85].

Yes i rebooted the drone and laptop. I will keep trying to reach the result.
Thank you again [emoji173]️

Reactions: pelagic_one

Have you closed all other software except your OS?
How much RAM do you have? Is OS current?

Have you closed all other software except your OS?
How much RAM do you have? Is OS current?
I have tried this many times. I saw a. post somewhere that it might be a good idea to try it on a different computer. Since I have both a desk top (iMAC) an my travel computer (Mac Book Pro), that I have the app installed on both so try to do it on the other computer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007