DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Image problems

timothyfranks

Reactions
The last few times I've flown my image has been showing a choppy grey color on and off. Causing it to lagg also . had anyone experienced this or no why its just started doing it.

Reactions: Former Member
Can you provide a sample?
I dont have a screen recording of it .half the screen just breaks up in grey, then lags for a second . I've seen some other people experience the same thing. It just happen the last two times ive had it up to fly .im using a galaxy s7 edge.but its always work fine till now.

...half the screen just breaks up in grey, then lags for a second...
It could be that your Galaxy is getting overtaxed. Look for an app in System that can clean up RAM and remove un-needed files. Also try reformatting the SD card while in the Mavic, turn off all other apps, fly in airplane mode, and turn off caching to the Galaxy.

If the above does not work it is possible that a recent Go 4 update does not work well with your Galaxy. Either see if there is a newer Go 4 version that may have fixed the problem or downgrade to a previous version that works. Then turn off auto update on your Galaxy so you control when to change it.

If the above does not work it is possible that a recent Go 4 update does not work well with your Galaxy. Either see if there is a newer Go 4 version that may have fixed the problem or downgrade to a previous version that works. Then turn off auto update on your Galaxy so you control when to change it.

Thumbswayup

I try all that but its been working perfect for 6 months i haven't changed anything.
Things change during use. Your Galaxy RAM may be filled up with your pictues/vidoe, a background update of Go 4 may have installed a version that does not work with your Galaxy (it happened to me; worked fine one day and heavily pixillated the next, without me changing anything), your Galaxy data port may have some lint in it preventing a solid connection, your data cable may have a bad connection due to repetitive flexing, etc. There are a number of things that can change over time without your direction or knowledge.

I dont have a screen recording of it .half the screen just breaks up in grey, then lags for a second . I've seen some other people experience the same thing. It just happen the last two times ive had it up to fly .im using a galaxy s7 edge.but its always work fine till now.
SampleScreenshot_20180627-190543.jpeg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54