DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Image transfer lost

Radovan

Reactions
Image transfer was lost when I switched from photo to movie.I had ful radio signal on the controllorel with oll telemetry parametars.On the flight records and log cant see that image lost conection.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Log file

Image transfer was lost when I switched from photo to movie.I had ful radio signal on the controllorel with oll telemetry parametars.On the flight records and log cant see that image lost conection.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Log file

Try replacing the chord your using- Anker are the best- On a side note I have noticed and I'm not a fan but apple products work best with dji- I have never once lost connection with I pad and anker cables--Never

Your device failed to operate in below freezing temp'.
Would be my guess!
scrub that it's Android MavicAirAndroid4.3.11
[ed] It's Android so I'd go with the above comment and get Anker cable and make sure you didn't/don't mess with the cable when switching/pressing buttons.

Last edited:
As You descended their may have been interference and is the reason no log found due to AC/RC signal not being able to overcome this.

If you had gone back up to the height just before signal loss you may have regained transmission.

This happened to me for the first time and when I installed the lens shadow on the camera. How to remove the attachment, I no longer had a problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phamvl3508