DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Impressions of M3 after 6 months

I only got mine last month but pretty happy with it, didn't encounter the GPS issues people were having so seemingly skipped over that pain-point (FW300 Then FW700).
Biggest downsides are the cost, use of DJI fly and RCN1, I feel for the price a better controller should have been included

I’d say if you need optimal control of the camera for video, then the RC Pro is a must. If you’re only taking stills, not so much. I know the M3 currently doesn’t support 3rd party flight apps (and may never), but if so, then the RC Pro will probably hinder more than help—the RCN1 will be better off for that.
yes the RC Pro is not needed at all if you're a pro at flying like me who can still use the tablet to change settings fast enough.

My main issue with the RC-N1 is the lack of the second scroll wheel, with which I used to change aperture and the 5 way button. These are far better than using the in-app controls. However the RC Pro is just too expensive.

Reactions: Deco
The M3 has been out for over 6 months and has received multiple firmware updates. I’m thinking of taking the plunge for a M3 Cine. I have 4 questions for current M3 pilots:

1. Are you happy with your purchase?
2. Would you make the same purchase with the knowledge you now have?
3. What’s your killer feature?
4. Is the M3 a worthwhile upgrade from the M2 Pro (my current bird).

Interested to hear everyone’s thoughts.

D.
1. Absolutely!
2. Yes.
3. Range, flight time, ProRes recording, I have a button or wheel for cine shooting, and the most important is the obstacle avoidance system!
4. I had an Air 2S that was a great bird and I really did not like the price, but, #3 made it worthwhile.

Unlike someone else said about not liking the bag, I actually like it.

Reactions: Deco
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM