DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 In and Out of a tree

Which drone were you flying ? Remote landing on a tree , ? that is something i would do.
This with 1 day old Air 2s latest addition to my fleet. Interesting enough is that down sensors did not pick the tree I was thinking I am on the same route as I ascend and was looking at the camera filming the waterfall... landing there might be a problem as it's some 20+ meters above the ground in the upper branches and I can't climb there for sure ;) :)

Reactions: Geofff
This with 1 day old Air 2s latest addition to my fleet. Interesting enough is that down sensors did not pick the tree

Nice, didn't think it was the FPV . . . sensors, yeah they have a hard time picking up thin foliage.
I think that tree and leaves etc was on the border line, if there were a few more leaves on that it would have probably picked it up and stopped.

Reactions: alex_markov
Nice, didn't think it was the FPV . . . sensors, yeah they have a hard time picking up thin foliage.
I think that tree and leaves etc was on the border line, if there were a few more leaves on that it would have probably picked it up and stopped.
All is good when ended well ;)

wow happy drone and very happy pilot Alex ??? You surely hade some goosebumps during this scary "action" ??cheers Paul
Thank You, Paul. I am a bit of carried away and just took it out and continue filming as planned - pushing Air 2s further in bushes ;)

Lucky man. If it did get stuck, it looks like the ground terrain would have made it difficult to retrieve. I'm guessing, I wasn't there.

Good recovery! Thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northwolf88