DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Incompatible firmvare version

Meeoko

Reactions
Hello!

I just bought myself a mavic mini and was gonna try it out for the first time. Problem is i cannot lift because it says Incompatible firmware version (Code: 30224) but when i try to update it says everything is up to date? how can i solve this issue i cannot use the drone,.........

Hope someone can help me

Have you tried refreshing the firmware of the AC and RC using DJI Assistant 2 on a pc, 2nd method in the video ?
Make sure you have a fully charged battery and turn on the AC and RC before connecting them to the pc via usb

Reactions: Thomas B
I have this problem 'Incompatible Firmware version (Code 30224)' which prevents the aircraft from being used. Very frustrating as the Mini 2 is unflown. I've referred this to DJI for a fix, but it looks like I will be returning it to DJI for investigation/repair/replacement. Has anybody had this and got a resolution?

I’ve just received my mini 2 today and have the same problem
DJI on line support chat can’t fix it and I’ve been promised a call back from a technician
Did you get yours fixed?

Hi Garth,

Yes, I was about to return to when DJI support came up with this ...

'As advised of our application engineers. They push the beta version which is 01.02.0200, please update the firmware after re-login the account in the App.
Note: Make sure that the App version is v1.2.2 and above'

This works, but you must download the v1.2.2 App from the DJI site as this version isn't available elsewhere. Once this is installed and everything is powered up you can then update the firmware.

Try this and let us know how you get on. It worked for me and hopefully, this will sort you out.

Regards

Jim

Hi, i have the same problem with my brandnew mini 2! I installed v1. 2.2 but the problem remains!
I tried this with my Samsung galaxy note 9 and Samsung galaxy tab 6, I switched all batteries cleaned data and cache (which seems to help in some cases). Nothing helped!
Contacted dji support waiting for reply.

Hi, i have the same problem with my brandnew mini 2! I installed v1. 2.2 but the problem remains!
I tried this with my Samsung galaxy note 9 and Samsung galaxy tab 6, I switched all batteries cleaned data and cache (which seems to help in some cases). Nothing helped!
Contacted dji support waiting for reply.
DJI support was a waste of time for me so I have sent mine back to the retailer for a replacement. Good luck with yours

Garth thanks for your opinion. I have sent it back already and ordered the next. The mini 2 is my 4th DJI drone and I never had any problem. I'm a little bit nervous now what to do in order to make sure that I cannot run into similar problems with the initial updates? ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54