DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

India

I booked a month back through AVCS, the cost is 1,47000/- rounded off, now getting no availability, returning money back.

So many others offering without bill. I just need solutions: whether I will get legally.

Hai..
Rg from Kerala...
Just received my Dji Mavic Pro... Thnx to my good frnds in Dubai... :)

I booked a month back through AVCS, the cost is 1,47000/- rounded off, now getting no availability, returning money back.
Dude.. 1.4lak.. r u crazyy.. i can get u mavic combo under a lack bro.. these guys r just looting u..

Dude.. 1.4lak.. r u crazyy.. i can get u mavic combo under a lack bro.. these guys r just looting u..

As per present circumstances there is no specific law for drones in India, only draft rules are in place, as per customs law it's prohibited. Even Avcs web tells , it's only for government organisations, not for individual, the price now is 1.8

Hi there. COould you tell me how your friends brought it into India? Hand luggage or checked in? and what about customs?
Haroon, you can get Mavic in luggage as long as te custome guys dont find our that u r carrying a drone u will have no problem, but if they found out that u have drone they will confiscate it and ask you to get permission from DGCA which is not easy to get.
The point where customs can find our that u have a drone is when u trying to go through the green channel and they ask you to get ur luggage scanned.
So if u think its a risk worth taking go ahead and get it otherwise but it online in india for heafty price.

Another article which may help you to understand how to get your drone relesed from customs

How to get your drone released from Indian Customs

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi there. COould you tell me how your friends brought it into India? Hand luggage or checked in? and what about customs?
It came via laguage. As ur hand bags may go for scanning in Airports in India. They usally avoid scanning laguages as it olrdey cleard the custom scanning from your departure port. I bought mavic via Bangalore airport for tge first time then i went to Bali for drone shoot and came back via Cochin Airport. My lugages never scanned. Mavicpro is easy to carry as u knw, its better to remove the props and battery. Keep battery nd props in ur hand bag as bco battery is not allowed in Checkin Laguages. A folded mavic pro cant be idebtified as a drone. Coz usally if they scan they will look for the Drone shape. Thts why Phantom nd inspire were caught at Airports as its clearly visible drone shape.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem