DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Input on first footage - Be kind!

n0gga

Reactions
Hi all!
Had my Mavic a couple of days, mostly crappy weather, so not to much practicing on techniques on aerial footage.
Still, I have produced a video and uploaded it on Vimeo. Please take in consideration that this is my first edit - EVER. Sorry for the 720p video on Vimeo, the file exceeded 500mb in 1080p.
Shot in 4k 30fps D-cinelike

Reactions: ssjon7
Thanks!
Also i apologize for the minute with black screen at the end of the video. I don't know what happened there...

Hi all!
Had my Mavic a couple of days, mostly crappy weather, so not to much practicing on techniques on aerial footage.
Still, I have produced a video and uploaded it on Vimeo. Please take in consideration that this is my first edit - EVER. Sorry for the 720p video on Vimeo, the file exceeded 500mb in 1080p.
Shot in 4k 30fps D-cinelike

Hello, excellent video, you did a great job with editing and music.

Reactions: n0gga
Beautiful. Makes me really want to do some ice-fishing. :) Where is this? What program did you use for color correction? Whites look great.

Beautiful. Makes me really want to do some ice-fishing. :) Where is this? What program did you use for color correction? Whites look great.
Thanks a lot! This is Northern Norway.
I was actually really satisfied with the colours. I've used final cut pro with the plugin Color Finale. Works great, and its very user friendly.

Reactions: jeffrey
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman