DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Intelligent Flight Modes could not start after firmware downgrade

intrados

Reactions
Hello, if someone has resolved a problem with intelligent flight modes not starting after firmware downgrade from .1000 to .0900.

I both MP with .1000 and downgrade it to .0900 successfully. All work except very strange behaviour of the intelligent flight modes. I could activate all of them, but when no object selection possible ( active track) and RC displays SYS WARNING for a second with no visible trace in the logs. Active track is not acting :). If firmware is upgraded all fine - downgrade again a problem.

I have executed all usual cures with no effect. Tested with ipad and android with different DJI accounts - still .0900 not working. I could eve not locate where the problem is - the application or the drone. for the moment suspecting the drone.

Is there a cold reset on the drone directly not via assistant or mobile application?

Thanks in advance.

Rado

Maybe some flight parameters from later FW version got "stuck" in the flight controller? Try doing the "Restore factory defaults" in Assistant2

Your problem is solved? I have the same, active track and gesture problem after downgrading.

Reactions: mahameroe
If the Mavic was bundled with .1000 firmware, i'm afraid this is a hardware limitation due to internal SDCard not installed at factory on latest manufactured Mavic since August.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147