DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Intelligent flight modes

lencomm

Reactions
I recently asked DJI if/when the Enterprise would get IFM and, FWIW, their response was:

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the intelligent flight mode can only be used in the DJI GO 4 app. However, we've received the same request from other DJI Forum members regarding the compatibility of the DJI Go 4 app to the Mavic Enterprise dual to possibly access the intelligent flight modes. For further updates, please pay attention to our official website. Thank you for your understanding.

Reactions: Dronage
I recently asked DJI if/when the Enterprise would get IFM and, FWIW, their response was:

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the intelligent flight mode can only be used in the DJI GO 4 app. However, we've received the same request from other DJI Forum members regarding the compatibility of the DJI Go 4 app to the Mavic Enterprise dual to possibly access the intelligent flight modes. For further updates, please pay attention to our official website. Thank you for your understanding.

I can empathize. DJI's decisions on commonality of hardware and software are hard to fathom, and their support focus can be even more frustrating. The key is when they open up the SDK for each model, so the third party companies can design the really useful software.

You can use Litchi to get the "intelligent flight modes". I've installed it in the Smart Controller and been testing it, mainly to have POI mode back. I used to use Litchi a lot in the past, and it was always good for me (P3,P4,MP).
Orbit = Point of Interest - I like Litchi's implementation much better

A few things dont work, like the 5 way button thingy.
The biggest downside for me is that you have no integration with the top mounted Enterprise accessories. If anyone reading this has heard any news when Litchi might integrate this, I'd love to know.

169a6283071cf7d34f59d3694f3f075a.png169a6283071cf7d34f59d3694f3f075a.png

Howdy, new here! Just bought a DJI Mavic 2 Pro (my first drone), plus a Tello (so I have something I'm willing to let the kids fly.) I was really considering a M2ED, but then saw that it didn't support the "fun" modes.

Interestingly, I was looking at the SDK docs yesterday, and noticed that the SDK claims that the M2E's do support these features!

Hardware Introduction - DJI Mobile SDK Documentation
Look for the "Aircraft Comparison: Vision System and Missions" section.. it shows that all the Mavic 2 series (Zoom, Pro, and Enterprise) have all the features. I was gonna come post in this forum asking if this was true - but based on this post I assume it's not true, and DJI either just screwed up the docs or is saying that it could _theoretically_ support these features?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998