DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Interpolate gimbal doesn't work on Mavic 2 pro (Litchi)

Ben Besa

Reactions
Hey guys, I have this issue that doesn't allow me to do the job. I 'm running a Litchi waypoint mission with gimbal pitch set to "Interpolate" on all waypoints but the gimbal won't move smoothly. It will change the angle but just before each waypoint (suddenly) and not continuously while flying between the 2 waypoints. It means, the camera won't move all the way and suddenly change the angle when drone reaches the next waypoint. I ran the same missions on Mavic pro and had no issues, Mavic 2 pro, however, doesn't respond correctly to interpolate gimbal function. I've tried different options for "Default gimbal pitch mode", doesn't change anything. Also, the drone never loses RC signal. Does anyone have similar issues?

Hey guys, I have this issue that doesn't allow me to do the job. I 'm running a Litchi waypoint mission with gimbal pitch set to "Interpolate" on all waypoints but the gimbal won't move smoothly. It will change the angle but just before each waypoint (suddenly) and not continuously while flying between the 2 waypoints. It means, the camera won't move all the way and suddenly change the angle when drone reaches the next waypoint. I ran the same missions on Mavic pro and had no issues, Mavic 2 pro, however, doesn't respond correctly to interpolate gimbal function. I've tried different options for "Default gimbal pitch mode", doesn't change anything. Also, the drone never loses RC signal. Does anyone have similar issues?
Any POI's?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots