DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Introducing the new Cyclone Antenna System

I normally don't fly with that kind of wind speed so that would throw off my testing worrying about wind,lol

Flashforge Finder

Thanks Lightspeed, you just cost me More money. Bought the Flashforge Creator Pro so I can start printing my crazy thoughts.... *** are toys expensive now days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Lightspeed, you just cost me More money. Bought the Flashforge Creator Pro so I can start printing my crazy thoughts.... Dam are toys expensive now days.

Yep! I’ve only had a Flashforge. But since I’m a noob, it’s been awesome!

The creator Pro is a Dual Extrusion correct? That’s a production machine! You can print all kinds of crazy stuff.

Flashforge is like Ultimaker, and many of the large scale printer companies! It’s truly plug and play.

All those Chinese Anet A8, and Prussia machines take a lot of ticketing to get going.

I’ve only had mine for a month and I’m already looking for another. I’ll probably be with Flashforge forever.

They sent me Two rolls of ABS by mistake, and when I emailed them they sent three PLA rolls overnight to me. They’re a Chinese company but have brick and mortar here.

It’s a awesome printer. You can’t find a bad review of a Flashforge.

Yep, your final review as a user pushed me over the finish line. There are SO many to choose from I hoped to find one that had minimal issues from the start. Only upgrade I am considering is the glass bed to minimize warp I read about often. Been reading alot about the acetone mist bath to make parts smooth as silk. So many hobbies........ Thanks for your feedback.

Yep, your final review as a user pushed me over the finish line. There are SO many to choose from I hoped to find one that had minimal issues from the start. Only upgrade I am considering is the glass bed to minimize warp I read about often. Been reading alot about the acetone mist bath to make parts smooth as silk. So many hobbies........ Thanks for your feedback.

I think it should come with a glass bed? Mines not heated but it has glass and the Flashforge build tack on it. I flipped it over.

After massive issues getting it to stick properly, I finally broke down and got blue painters tape! Every time I put new tape on, and I take iso alcohol and wipe the tape down! Since I started doing that I haven’t had anything not stick!

Also, mine has a filament sensor and yours will too. I hate it. Their rolls of filament are small and expensive compared to the market.

So I printed External spool holders and absolutely rely love them!

Thingiverse has a “Standard Spool” holder that’s really slick!

Unfortunately it doesn’t fit on my bed so I had to get creative! In fact so creative I got the whole spool holder to print in one swing with LOTS of supports
f1ec6812c26d9d69a048b4a9978ff883.jpg
!

Reactions: Yelobird
I think it should come with a glass bed? Mines not heated but it has glass and the Flashforge build tack on it. I flipped it over.

After massive issues getting it to stick properly, I finally broke down and got blue painters tape! Every time I put new tape on, and I take iso alcohol and wipe the tape down! Since I started doing that I haven’t had anything not stick!

Also, mine has a filament sensor and yours will too. I hate it. Their rolls of filament are small and expensive compared to the market.

So I printed External spool holders and absolutely rely love them!

Thingiverse has a “Standard Spool” holder that’s really slick!

Unfortunately it doesn’t fit on my bed so I had to get creative! In fact so creative I got the whole spool holder to print in one swing with LOTS of supports
f1ec6812c26d9d69a048b4a9978ff883.jpg
!

Wow that is Impressive!! I'm betting that was a LOooong print. lol

Wow that is Impressive!! I'm betting that was a LOooong print. lol

I think about 17 hours at .25 layer height, and 15% infill!

Most of the filament you buy won’t fit in your printer! So having a External option is really nice!

These spool holders are awesome!

Bought this and did the self install using their Youtube video.. very easy and well done!

So far I absolutely love it. I fly and operate in wooded / wifi suburbs and this thing performs like a charm!

I'll get around to some actual recorded testing now that i'm using Airdata UAV .com

Reactions: MrsTreat
Bought this and did the self install using their Youtube video.. very easy and well done!

So far I absolutely love it. I fly and operate in wooded / wifi suburbs and this thing performs like a charm!

I'll get around to some actual recorded testing now that i'm using Airdata UAV .com

Nice buddy! Welcome to the forum! If we can help you in any way let us know!

My P3P setup had the amps, battery for amps, and antenna "all-on-one" bracket to make it easier to add/remove:

Removed from controller
img_3610-jpg.51949

Attached to controller
img_3603-jpg.51942

Titan Drones, Inc designed and built a great "all-in-one" boosted antenna setup. Too bad this wasn't around when I was messing around with my P3P.

23a2f9_b7c1817ff0674ae48634281e63b855ef%7Emv2.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial