DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Introducing the Penna Sling Bag, designed specifically for Mavic!

I’ve got the same as used in the video, 29cm folded, I’ll buy the bag for certain if it’ll hold the pad as well, it looks perfect for my needs
emoji1303.png
Yes that’s the one [emoji1305] 29cm diameter once twisted for packing

Mike, we've checked for you, see the attached image View media item 1380
Unfortunately I don't think it'll fit into the iPad mini pouch, while it may be possible to squeeze it into the water bottle pouch, this particular landing pad is too big for our sling bag. That's why we've already started sourcing another type of foldable landing pad which will fit better in various different kind of bags compared to this twist-fold version.

this particular landing pad is too big for our sling bag. That's why we've already started sourcing another type of foldable landing pad which will fit better

Thanks for your efforts and response, even without the pad this back does look to me like a great replacement for the official shoulder bag I’m using now (along with small waist mounted CrystalSky pouch and landing pad strapped on with carabiner)

There’s a thought, as this type of landing pad is very popular maybe a holder that could be clipped to a couple of loops on the bag would work well?

Thanks for your efforts and response, even without the pad this back does look to me like a great replacement for the official shoulder bag I’m using now (along with small waist mounted CrystalSky pouch and landing pad strapped on with carabiner)

There’s a thought, as this type of landing pad is very popular maybe a holder that could be clipped to a couple of loops on the bag would work well?

Mike,

The bag actually comes with a carabiner that you can use to carry other accessories such as the landing pad. My colleague also tried squeezing the landing pad into the drinking bottle pouch and it's another option that could be used to carry a larger landing pad.

Reactions: Mike357
I wonder if the wire in the pad was not so stiff, one can just tri-fold the tri-folded circle one more time?

Yes you can do that actually, when you're twisting it, make it a small and a larger circle, then fold the smaller circle inward first. Then you twist the larger circle again and fold it again. But it won't reduce the overall diameter by a whole lot tho.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Mike,

The bag actually comes with a carabiner that you can use to carry other accessories such as the landing pad. My colleague also tried squeezing the landing pad into the drinking bottle pouch and it's another option that could be used to carry a larger landing pad.

Think I’ll get my order in this week, well done designing the practical solution for portability [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

what about the goggles? no compratment for that? :)

Unfortunately no, there's no compartment for that.

When we decide the size of the bag we want to make, our team had discussed about this among ourselves, as I've explained earlier, there're plenty of large bulky camera bags out there already, but not one that's lightweight and can carry the drone and essential accessories for shorter trip, that's why we've designed this sling bag.

It's time for an update!

We’ve been working very hard the last 2 weeks on our marketing efforts to try and get more drone pilots to notice our bag. Our project manager is also listening to the feedback from our backers and potential users on things to improve our bag. Our designers are equally busy, while the overall design is completed, we have yet to send it to the factory for manufacture, so there’s still room for improvement on the design. Before our campaign was launched, we’ve already went through 5 design revisions, and the sixth revision is just completed this week to further improve the bag.

This week, DJI also released a new snow white color for Mavic, just like some of our backers suggested, they wish that there are more colors to choose from. If this is an option, what color did you think you want us to add? Please leave your feedback in the comments section.

Thank you again for your support, and please help us spread the words about the Penna Sling Bag to your fellow drone pilots!

1f1e3d0c868e516408061dfc816c0326_original.jpg

Hello, I'm Mint, one of the designers from the Penna Design team.
If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to give me a shout.;)

The kickstarter page says the project is cancelled by the owner. Why the bail? Looked like a promising product.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leroyman