DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Introduction - Hello from the shores of Lake Michigan

clinghoffer

Reactions
Hi everyone!

I was lucky enough to get an Air 2 for Christmas. I've spent the last couple weeks reading everything I can find on this site. There's so much to learn.

This is my first drone and, really, my first foray into outside radio control. I've spent most of my hobby time building and playing with cars and motorcycles over the years. If I'm being honest, one of the factors for wanting a drone was to take videos of my latest build. I'm putting the finishing touches on a 1980 MGB restomod.

With that said, I am having a great time flying. I haven't been able to fly as much as I would like to, though. My two kids are in school virtually and I get to play teacher's assistant :)

Here's a little video I made of a nature area near me. No edits except for adding some music.

Thanks in advance for all the advice I'll get when asking my questions!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MA2. Thank you for sharing your video. We look forward to your participation and more of your view of the world.

Hi everyone!

I was lucky enough to get an Air 2 for Christmas. I've spent the last couple weeks reading everything I can find on this site. There's so much to learn.

This is my first drone and, really, my first foray into outside radio control. I've spent most of my hobby time building and playing with cars and motorcycles over the years. If I'm being honest, one of the factors for wanting a drone was to take videos of my latest build. I'm putting the finishing touches on a 1980 MGB restomod.

With that said, I am having a great time flying. I haven't been able to fly as much as I would like to, though. My two kids are in school virtually and I get to play teacher's assistant :)

Here's a little video I made of a nature area near me. No edits except for adding some music.

Welcome to the forum, from another newbie Wisconsin pilot!

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the forum. You’ll get some awesome shots from your location. Happy flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada