DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IOS 11 disconnect when switching Apps

Robbo970

Reactions
Hi all, I have an iPhone 6plus and iPad mini 4 and I thought it might have been the beta of iOS 11 but when I put on iOS 11 on to my iPad mini the same thing seems to happen and that is when I switch from dji go to litchi or other apps those apps will not connect to the drone. I have to completely restart the drone and apps for a reconnect. If I stay in just one app it’s fine. Has anyone else experienced this? As I said thought it might have been beta but once officially released I purchased an iPad mini and on ios10 it was working fine.

Hi all, I have an iPhone 6plus and iPad mini 4 and I thought it might have been the beta of iOS 11 but when I put on iOS 11 on to my iPad mini the same thing seems to happen and that is when I switch from dji go to litchi or other apps those apps will not connect to the drone. I have to completely restart the drone and apps for a reconnect. If I stay in just one app it’s fine. Has anyone else experienced this? As I said thought it might have been beta but once officially released I purchased an iPad mini and on ios10 it was working fine.
I flew today for the first time with IOS 11 and had this same problem. I believe it has something to do with the new way IOS 11 handles apps. I read somewhere that IOS 11 stops apps when you switch to another app, To conserve battery. Although, the battery live in IOS 11 is about 60% of what it was on IOS 10. It dies so fast...

Hi same issue here, wondering whether you have found a solution or alternative for this disconnect after switching to other apps ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan