DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IOS 11 ?

Yea I can confirm 8 plus does not connect from r/c to phone using the latest app. Anyone have any ideas?. Hopefully they issue an update. Luckily I still have my iPhone 7 still.

its like when the canon 5d3 came out and lightroom did not support raw files. Had to wait a month for them tho do an update.

Yep also having the issue with the 8 Plus. No problems that I could recall with the 7 and iOS 11, didnt fly it, but was able to connect and update the firmware etc. 8 Plus, no bueno.

Some people with other phones but the same issue were able to resolve it by deleting the App, hard reboot of the phone and then reinstalling the app. Didnt work for me, but people with iPhone 6's and 7's seemed to have luck.

It’s better not to rush on a new product or a new firmware and wait a couple of weeks before taking the plunge. This is even more valid if your previous system was working. Always let the dust settle first.

Yep also having the issue with the 8 Plus. No problems that I could recall with the 7 and iOS 11, didnt fly it, but was able to connect and update the firmware etc. 8 Plus, no bueno.

Some people with other phones but the same issue were able to resolve it by deleting the App, hard reboot of the phone and then reinstalling the app. Didnt work for me, but people with iPhone 6's and 7's seemed to have luck.
Yup. I think I tried everything like that I could think of. The 8 Plus just came out Friday. I don't know how. Many people thought " hey new phone. Let's go fly" I unfortunately bought the phone to fly the mavic. I needed a new phone anyways.

I have the iPhone 7 plus and I did the software update and now I can't connect my phone to the remote controller. Crazy! I only have option for wifi and that sucks.

I have the iPhone 7 plus and I did the software update and now I can't connect my phone to the remote controller. Crazy! I only have option for wifi and that sucks.

Why does everyone jump to updating the app? I’m on iOS 11 and kept my old version of the Go4 app and all is bueno.

Roll back your Go4 version

OK
just got done flying with my iPhone, version 11.0.1; GO4.1.11; FW 1.4.0000

flew like a dream. No problems, RTH right on the dot.

So will update my Mini4 and give it a try.

Im on IPhone 7 Plus and updated both my phone and Mavic now. RC won’t connect SMH ****!

Using iOS 11.0.1 on iphone 6s plus DJI GO app 4.1.12 (2964): App not connecting. I can fly wifi or only with the remote (nothing showing on phone screen). :-(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+