DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IOS 11 ?

yes, I upgraded just right now....and it works! I am connected. This is interesting as the change log of the 11.0.2 does not state anything of significance.

yes, I upgraded just right now....and it works! I am connected. This is interesting as the change log of the 11.0.2 does not state anything of significance.
Mine didn’t work on iOS 11.0. With the new iPhone 8 Plus. But 11.0.1 did work. So I am afraid to upgrade to 11.0.2 and have it not work. Anyone on the new 8 or 8+ get it to work?

Just to confirm. All is good with iphone 7+ going to iOS 11.0.2? I'd like to update, but would also like to continue flying my Mavic. :)

Jimmy007, 11/4.0.8
is that iOS 11.0.2 and GO app 4.0.8?

Has anyone tried running the current GO 4 app version 4.1.12 with the one iOS 11.0.2 yet

Reactions: WAXMAN
I am UNable to connect to my Mavic Pro with my iPhone 8 Plus running 11.0.3.
Has anyone else encountered problems?

I am UNable to connect to my Mavic Pro with my iPhone 8 Plus running 11.0.3.
Has anyone else encountered problems?
I have not been able to successfully connect my iPhone 8 Plus to my Mavic Pro either. I have the latest dji go 4 app and IOS 11.0.3.

I have not been able to successfully connect my iPhone 8 Plus to my Mavic Pro either. I have the latest dji go 4 app and IOS 11.0.3.

No problem at all for me running IOS 11.0.3 with the latest GO4 app and firmware updates. Using an 8 Plus as well. I've also been running the latest Autopilot app with 11.0.3 on the 8 Plus without issue. Switching back and forth between the app's often. Very robust....so far

No problem at all for me running IOS 11.0.3 with the latest GO4 app and firmware updates. Using an 8 Plus as well. I've also been running the latest Autopilot app with 11.0.3 on the 8 Plus without issue. Switching back and forth between the app's often. Very robust....so far

When you say the latest version of DJI go 4 app are you talking about the one that came out yesterday? What is the version of the Go 4 App you are referring to? Is it 4.1.17 ?

I was having no luck connecting the iPhone X with iOS11.1. However there was an update to 11.1.1 last night and now it works. But as always ymmv.

I'm yet to update to iOS 11. Currently on iOS 10.3.3 on my iPhone 6s.

Have all the reported problems been sorted now? I have GO4 1.18

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998