DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad Mounts

thdct77

Reactions
Has had anyone had any positive experiences with any of the controller mounts for iPads? Specifically for the Smaller IPad Pro? Would love any suggestions.

Which one would you suggest to buy and why?

Thanks.

Reactions: Mavic Magic
Last edited:
Excellent resource here :) Thanks msinger (again).

I have that model Lifthor.
Excellent product.
V3 perfect for mini 4.
Only drawback (and think it would be same for all holders ?) the size and shape, awkward to fit in drineguard bag, but can attach to outside ok.

I have it also and it’s great !

Agree with the size...

Both my new/used iPad Air 2 and Skyreat adjustable mount showed up yesterday

Love them both

Have a right angle short cable on order and I'm currently searching my house for an extra lanyard

I have it also and it’s great !

Agree with the size...

The thing I really like about the Lifthor is how visible everything is controller included.
Nice and balanced too.

ece0a9bf83525f069890d692d042b65d.jpg

Have you noticed any effect on the RC antenna. I would think the iPad might block or reflect the signal.

I like the mount with the iPad out of the way of being able to see the controller. I am not too fond of the mounts that block the controller display.

Reactions: newguy
Have you noticed any effect on the RC antenna. I would think the iPad might block or reflect the signal.

I like the mount with the iPad out of the way of being able to see the controller. I am not too fond of the mounts that block the controller display.

I've read about that, which is why I went with the Skyreat.

I can adjust it either way and plan on testing it mounted high and low

No issue at all so far, flying out to no more than 500m or so.
From what I've read, I believe as long as you are oriented towards your bird all is good with signal transmission.

Waiting for a chance to try it in a suitable area at a more reasonable distance, and some more testing behind vegetation, buildings, etc.
I'm not a flyer who wants to go too far though, just a bit closer to nice filming with the aerial aspects :)

Already did a range of 3000 meters with the LifThor V3 ! But now I have also this one and this week end I will do a real test (same condition, altitude, direction etc) to compare if any differences in a long range

404a847691f36da516a4792f0a301ac5.jpg
f351d6aede21c847aaef41a6dedf59cf.jpg
3c0e3892835a71ca46653f128aba63e8.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78