DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad Video Editing

gruszy

Reactions
Does anyone use an iPad for video editing and if so, which apps would you recommend? I've played around with Adobe Premiere Rush, while easy to use it seems to lack a lot of features and I don't see a lot of support for it from Adobe.

I tried various ipad apps (including Rush), and I use Premiere Pro on a MacBook. For me, hands down LumaFusion. I have a 11 inch Pro with the M1 chip, it really makes a difference. Also handy is the Apple Pencil for grabbing controls. Not a fan boy/affiliate, just sharing what works incredibly well beyond a basic chop shop editor program.

Reactions: dozzn and gruszy
I’ve used many, LumaFusion is the best in my experience.
  • Relatively easy to understand.
  • Highly capable with many advanced functions.
  • Well connected within the iPad and for uploads.
  • Allows user choices of many settings and effects where other apps only support a pre-baked effect.
  • Does all the common drone video effects.
Well worth the $30!

I’m running it on a 1st-gen iPad Pro 12.9” and an iPad Mini 5. Someday I anticipate running it on a MacBook M1/2.

Premiere on mac and pc is my mainstay.

Reactions: RobW01 and gruszy
100% LumaFusion. Have it on my iPad Pro, and my new Macbook Pro that arrived yesterday. Haven't had a chance to use it on the Macbook yet, but psyched to try it. I did get FCP for the Macbook too, just in case.

Reactions: RobW01
Does anyone use an iPad for video editing and if so, which apps would you recommend? I've played around with Adobe Premiere Rush, while easy to use it seems to lack a lot of features and I don't see a lot of support for it from Adobe.
I edit only on my iPad Pro, using LumaFusion. The iPad can handle 4k video with ease and LumaFusion has many features in common with more expensive editors (it’s around $30 for a lifetime usage). Recently, MacBooks have gained the ability to use iPad apps, but one review I read said that it didn’t work quite as well as it does on the iPad. That will improve over time, I’m sure.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143