DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iphone 8 Shuts off during flight.

larman

Reactions
Newby drone pilot here please be gentle lol. On two occasions my Iphone 8 shut off during flight. First time it just shut off with plenty of phone batter life left. Today it shut off while I got an incoming call. Any idea or solutions?

Newby drone pilot here please be gentle lol. On two occasions my Iphone 8 shut off during flight. First time it just shut off with plenty of phone batter life left. Today it shut off while I got an incoming call. Any idea or solutions?
Not really related to the Mavic Mini, but take a look at the Battery Health in iOS battery settings. Follow this guide:

Place your phone in Airplane mode before flying. This will turn off cellular service and prevent calls and messages from interrupting the flight.

For the first shutdown problem changing Auto Lock to never in the Display and Brightness settings may prevent the screen turning off.

Place your phone in Airplane mode before flying. This will turn off cellular service and prevent calls and messages from interrupting the flight.

For the first shutdown problem changing Auto Lock to never in the Display and Brightness settings may prevent the screen turning off.
Thank you!!

Reactions: DoomMeister
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78