DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone Battery Draining Too Fast

Rob Dog

Reactions
Just launched my Mini 3 Pro which I have had for about two weeks. My iPhone was at 50% when launched. After less than 5 minutes the iPhone displayed its low power msg and it was at 20%. I let the drone hover and within a minute I got another msg saying it was now at 10%. Something is wrong here.... This is the same phone I use for my Mini and have not had issues. Is there any reason NOT to put phone into Airplane Mode while flying? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
What model iphone are you referring to? How old is it.. Plus not sure I would start any flights unless my devices were near or at a full charge.

It's possible that if this is an older device, your battery could be weak and may require replacement. What version of Fly is installed? Current versions of the Fly app do seem to use more CPU, which can cause battery drain, though what you describe seems unusual..

Just launched my Mini 3 Pro which I have had for about two weeks. My iPhone was at 50% when launched. After less than 5 minutes the iPhone displayed its low power msg and it was at 20%. I let the drone hover and within a minute I got another msg saying it was now at 10%. Something is wrong here.... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
……..edit: nevermind,miss understood question…😎

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23