DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iphone S6 plus won't connect

MountainMan2017

Reactions
I just picked up a iPhone and it won't connect to my Mavic Pro. I installed the newest Go4 app and signed in with my E mail address. Has me stumped. My Droid Galaxy S5 works fine with my MP . The IPhone was going to be my dedicated device. And yes I have it hooked up /connected to my House WiFi for Internet. Need help ......

Try resetting the phone using iTunes. It worked for someone here b4

O.k I'll see if I can figure that out. LOL. I'm a Die hard Droid lover trying to learn the Apple . Ug

Make sure all the newest updates are done on the iPhone, turn it off and do a restart. Shut off the drone and remote and start them up again and it should work

I just picked up a iPhone and it won't connect to my Mavic Pro. I installed the newest Go4 app and signed in with my E mail address. Has me stumped. My Droid Galaxy S5 works fine with my MP . The IPhone was going to be my dedicated device. And yes I have it hooked up /connected to my House WiFi for Internet. Need help ......

I take it you are using the iPhone cable that came with the Mavic ? If you are then try the one that came with the iPhone in the lower usb port on the controller but remember to unplug the side cable from the remote.

I was an Android fan also. Switched a while back. Best move I ever made. Good luck with your issue.

Did all of the above . Still wont connect. Im only using the iPhone as a dedicated screen for my mavic pro. Its not used with a cellular carrier. Just my wifi linked to my DSL in my house. The app downloaded o.k .I did that a few times already . re installed it 3 times already still wont work. My M.P has been updated to the latest firmware , DJI Go 4 app is the newest one 18 version. Yea that one. I had to roll back to 15 on my Droid and havent updated it since. I just want a bigger screen and my daughter gave me this iphone to try out. Ug no luck still.

Did all of the above . Still wont connect. Im only using the iPhone as a dedicated screen for my mavic pro. Its not used with a cellular carrier. Just my wifi linked to my DSL in my house. The app downloaded o.k .I did that a few times already . re installed it 3 times already still wont work. My M.P has been updated to the latest firmware , DJI Go 4 app is the newest one 18 version. Yea that one. I had to roll back to 15 on my Droid and havent updated it since. I just want a bigger screen and my daughter gave me this iphone to try out. Ug no luck still.

Did you check carefully if the thunderbolt cable is indeed connected to the iPhone (and the MP remote controller)?

This would be the most likely place for a new iPhone user to make mistakes, IMHO.

I have also 6s plus with iOS 11.0 . Connecting fine but after a firware update of the mavic it did take some time to connect, i also experienced app crashes. I removed the DJI go 4 app en reinstalled everything is working fine again.

I take it you are using the iPhone cable that came with the Mavic ? If you are then try the one that came with the iPhone in the lower usb port on the controller but remember to unplug the side cable from the remote.

thanks, I was wondering for what that USB port is ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sistersister300