DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone X vs. 7.85" CrystalSky (HB)

Has anybody tried a Mac Book Pro? I have never used but know it is the only tablet Adobe suggests for the Creative Cloud... specifically PS and Premier Pro

Does it by chance have a brighter monitor then other iPads?

Has anybody tried a Mac Book Pro?...{snip}

Perhaps you mean the iPad Pro; the Mac Book Pro is a laptop computer.

I am using a 9.7" iPad Pro and its almost perfect for my needs. I will probably get the 7.85" CS HB just for the brightness in the summer, but the iPad Pro is still a great choice with its large and fairly bright screen. Team it up with a MavMount and you have (IMHO) a great rig.

It's all about the nits, ergonomics is secondary, from top left clockwise, Ipad 5th gen 2017, Ipad Pro 10.5, Ipad Mini 4, Crystalsky 7.85 Ultra

ipad brightness - Copy.jpg

I actually prefer the larger CS on the DJI CS Mavic mount, there is more to hold onto, the top corners fit into the palms

mavic and cs - Copy.jpg

Reactions: Capt. Oveur
Perhaps you mean the iPad Pro; the Mac Book Pro is a laptop computer.

I am using a 9.7" iPad Pro and its almost perfect for my needs. I will probably get the 7.85" CS HB just for the brightness in the summer, but the iPad Pro is still a great choice with its large and fairly bright screen. Team it up with a MavMount and you have (IMHO) a great rig.
Yes my mistake - I currently have a iPad mini which works fine as long as you clear memory regularly but in bright sun it is problematic at best

It's all about the nits, ergonomics is secondary, from top left clockwise, Ipad 5th gen 2017, Ipad Pro 10.5, Ipad Mini 4, Crystalsky 7.85 Ultra

View attachment 27020

I actually prefer the larger CS on the DJI CS Mavic mount, there is more to hold onto, the top corners fit into the palms

View attachment 27024

Dang! I was going to buy the 7.85 and let the dealer talk me out of it. Everyone said it was clumsy... Well at least the battery and the mount will be the same when I buy the larger screen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji