DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IPhone XS issues

Cmeflydrone

Reactions
Flew Mavic Pro today with new iPhone XS after previously using an iPhone 7. No issues with the phone or iOS 12 but a couple of issues “mechanically”. When the phone is in the remote it is very difficult to unlock with face recognition as the camera is covered. Difficult to close apps by swiping up because again, the phone holder is in the way. Much easier with the iPhone 7s “home button/finger print recognition”. May forgo the $200 AT&T is offering for my old 7 and just keep it for flying. Just some thoughts FYI. Otherwise I do like the XS for all the other things it can do.

Flew Mavic Pro today with new iPhone XS after previously using an iPhone 7. No issues with the phone or iOS 12 but a couple of issues “mechanically”. When the phone is in the remote it is very difficult to unlock with face recognition as the camera is covered. Difficult to close apps by swiping up because again, the phone holder is in the way. Much easier with the iPhone 7s “home button/finger print recognition”. May forgo the $200 AT&T is offering for my old 7 and just keep it for flying. Just some thoughts FYI. Otherwise I do like the XS for all the other things it can do.
Dji fixed those problems with the mavic 2
I have iPhone X and I had all problems
You described until I got my mavic 2 in the mail

I will be upgrading to xs Maxx soon
Just had more excitement for mavic 2
First because I already have iPhone X
And not much changed

Tell me where please. I have checked with AT&T, Apple and Gazelle and $190-200 is the best offered.

I recently sold one a few months ago

Attachments

• 3E590E5D-499F-4327-AE47-9702B8C18FA4.png
    3E590E5D-499F-4327-AE47-9702B8C18FA4.png
    1 MB · Views: 20
Why didn’t I think of eBay! Of course. Thanks!

Tell me where please. I have checked with AT&T, Apple and Gazelle and $190-200 is the best offered.
Buyback offers from sellers are always rock bottom and significantly less than the thing is actually worth on the used market. Designed to take advantage of people who either don't know or don't want to bother.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast