DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iphone

djiofthesky

Reactions
I’ve recently bought an iPhone X and my photo and videos haven’t saved to my device like they used to on my Samsung, I haven’t changed any settings, has this stopped working on anyone else’s?

Regards

Djiofthesky

Apple stuff works differently. Stuff is only available within the GO4 app (in the editor), and you need to manually export that to the gallery to make a copy if you want other apps to be able to access it.

I’ll just copy them onto my phone as I want my pics and videos for Instagram [emoji106]

Apple stuff works differently. Stuff is only available within the GO4 app (in the editor), and you need to manually export that to the gallery to make a copy if you want other apps to be able to access it.

If you have the option selected to automatically save photos to your camera roll within go4, they should automatically transfer and save the jpg images to the phones camera roll as you take photos. Always has worked on every iPhone I’ve had and used to fly. No need to manually transfer unless you want the raw files on your phone.

If you have the option selected to automatically save photos to your camera roll within go4, they should automatically transfer and save the jpg images to the phones camera roll as you take photos. Always has worked on every iPhone I’ve had and used to fly. No need to manually transfer unless you want the raw files on your phone.

Can you tell me how to have the pictures go into my mini-4 camera roll automatically . I missed seeing that setting

If you have the option selected to automatically save photos to your camera roll within go4, they should automatically transfer and save the jpg images to the phones camera roll as you take photos.
For photos yes but he asked about videos as well.

Setting is in camera settings.

Reactions: Cslucas34
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique