DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Irish country garden - One for the gardeners

Nice video

That's taken some years.
Is this near Ballymena?
It vaguely reminds me of one up that way and its long enough ago that it could be, though I think the house differs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mazdaman323lx
That's taken some years.
Is this near Ballymena?
It vaguely reminds me of one up that way and its long enough ago that it could be, though I think the house differs.
No it's just outside Blarney Cork , lovingly tended to by a farmers wife with zero horticultural education , just a passion for her garden.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
No it's just outside Blarney Cork , lovingly tended to by a farmers wife with zero horticultural education , just a passion for her garden.
That garden is a lot of work for one person no matter how passionate she is. Hat’s off to her.

Nice flying and appropriate music. It’s long, but designed for a specific audience.

The garden is nothing short of SPECTACULAR! Your flying was really well done. What drone did you use? It was long but I watched most of it because the garden was so beautiful. The Hydrangea are mind-blowing and the huge grasses...WOW!

That is stunning! Great flight, relaxing music.
I have a hard enough time keeping with my yard, can't image the work that goes into that one. But, the results are wonderful!

Great footage! Very relaxing video. I love your low flying the most. I have made a point of flying low this year, capturing stable footage with the drone at eye level or even ground level makes for some spectacular scenes.
The garden is gorgeous. It is second to none I have visited, with teams caring for them. For one person to tend to all that is just jaw dropping.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329