DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is anone using these Strobon Cree holders ??

Thanks for all the replys .... I had already ordered the ones I linked as finding any in the UK has been really hard so I will give feedback on these when they arrive.

Ordered two strobes and holders from Mike this week also. Got them today, just two days later. Look forward to trying them out over this weekend.

Reactions: msinger
The link you posted was to a seller based in Ohio mate?
Yeah I know that was just the first link I found of that type of holder ... I ordered them from another site.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
I have msinger's mounts, and they are first-rate. Good design and nicely finished. But, not being one to leave good enough alone, I'm thinking about trying to model and print a mount that would attach to the Mavic's rear feet to hold the forward-facing strobe just below and behind the existing feet. Being so close to the sensor that is between the feet, do you think the flashing strobe might interfere with the system? And is there anything wrong with adding length to the rear feet so the bird sits level instead of slightly pitched back as it does in stock configuration? Thanks.

I make STROBON Cree LED strobe light mounts for the Mavic too. You can find them in my store here.

View attachment 25075

View attachment 25076
I just received my Port and Starboard lites and 4 Holders from Mike. I've got 2 whites but have normally used only one. Now hoping to light "her" up for others to see and me to follow better.
Thanks Mike, the holders are well designed and simple to add and remove. Sure beats my Velcro system

Thanks Mike, the holders are well designed and simple to add and remove. Sure beats my Velcro system
I'm happy to hear you like them. Thank you for sharing your feedback :)

Reactions: jerryflah
They are visible in daylight for about 800-1,000 feet away. You could probably see them even further away if it's not a sunny day.
Yes! They work great. Ordered mine from Mike and he set me up. Being a rookie, I wanted to ensure I could see my quad high and far. We have a lot of trees around where I'm learning and it really helps keep me orientated with the bird as it passes over nearby trees or as I'm flying among them.
ac69b4df02da427e63607ecfa8297935.jpg

ebe30d5fcf7f5b0df501e306b0a704e9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: msinger
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven