DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is anyone even close?

The are junk, go post on the 3DR forum please

Reactions: Dragonfly
They're $250 because no one wants them - I don't either even if you give it to me for free because footage from a fisheyed gopro is worthless.

While DJI's apps aren't great at that there are perfectly good 3rd party apps that do it well if you're into that kind of thing (not my case, manual flying only).

We were shooting great footage for movies while you were waiting for an overpriced delayed gimbal - or actually before the Solo was even announced.

I hear you...is actually editing programs that will balance out the fisheye. Have much in footage on memory cards that have never been edited. Last Volcano expedition at daybreak was my best footage yet, even without any editing as clouds began to slowly move in. Zero fisheye on this as well as a valley town. Finca property did have with altitude but I can edit. GoPro I not thrilled about due to propriety rights and having to used their own software. Mods are in the works for a much better setup without these hastles.

Had a shot of a Typhoon H with intel real sense.
Must say I was impressed, obstacle avoidance outstanding and camera much better than mavic. Only problem is the size of the thing, too big to be practical for me.
I'd probably go for a P4P.

Reactions: Viper 1
Had a shot of a Typhoon H with intel real sense.
Must say I was impressed, obstacle avoidance outstanding and camera much better than mavic. Only problem is the size of the thing, too big to be practical for me.
I'd probably go for a P4P.

Is what sucks especially traveling on flights, Overlanding etc. A nice case to toss in your car to travel is ok, but tight spaces and international travel is another ball game. Is why a Mavic comes in handy.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midlifecrisis77