DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is devtools/debugmode not available on the latest version of the assistant software?

merk

Reactions
I've seen some video describing how you can get into devmode, which then lets you get into debug mode, by using version 1.1.2 of the assistant software. Is there still no way to do this with the current version? I poked around in the existing JS and asar files and there is mention about opening devmode by hitting ctrl+shift+i, but this doesn't do anything when i try it. Browsing thru what source code I could see, I didn't see anything obvious that would enable or disable devmode.

The reason for me doing all this is I would like to be able to force the mavic into OPTI or ATTI mode instead of using GPS. I need to do some short video clips indoors and I'd rather keep the mavic in OPTI (or ATTI) mode since I don't want any issues from the GPS dropping in and out.

It is not possible with the current app. If you search "ATTI hack" you will find a link to download the version you need. I have ATTI mapped to my RC switch.

It is not possible with the current app. If you search "ATTI hack" you will find a link to download the version you need. I have ATTI mapped to my RC switch.
Thanks. I did see some links on that - just seems like such a huge hassle (having to install the old software, which in itself requires a bit of a hack since windows doesn't like it) for doing something so simple. I'm guessing dji must have removed the devtools just for internal use. Kinda surprised no one has leaked a copy of their internal app. Oh well - thanks.

I didnt find it that difficult and the old software can be installed right next to the current and they leave each other alone. I have both installed.

I didnt find it that difficult and the old software can be installed right next to the current and they leave each other alone. I have both installed.
Ok - maybe i was just being grumpy ;) i'll give it a try tomorrow. Do you happen to know if dji has the 1.1.2 version available for download? I did a very quick search and couldn't find it on their site and the one 3rd party site I found didn't have any working links. I'd rather download it directly from DJI if possible.
Thanks

Ok - maybe i was just being grumpy ;) i'll give it a try tomorrow. Do you happen to know if dji has the 1.1.2 version available for download? I did a very quick search and couldn't find it on their site and the one 3rd party site I found didn't have any working links. I'd rather download it directly from DJI if possible.
Thanks
Its not available through DJI, PM sent...

Do you happen to know if dji has the 1.1.2 version available for download? I did a very quick search and couldn't find it on their site and the one 3rd party site I found didn't have any working links.
You can find a working download link here.

• Love
Reactions: sincos and ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu