DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is DJI still shipping orders?

LapetusOne

Reactions
I preordered a M2P at B&H on Monday but still no word on it being shipped. I’m wondering if I should cancel and purchase from DJI. Curious if DJI still has stock and is shipping orders.

I preordered a M2P at B&H on Monday but still no word on it being shipped. I’m wondering if I should cancel and purchase from DJI. Curious if DJI still has stock and is shipping orders.

Try and order from DJI and see.

I ordered and paid for my M2P on 9/21 through DJI and was just informed I should have it mid October. Are they serious??? Anyone else order through DJI and have the same experience?

Reactions: Former Member
Does anyone in this forum believe I should cancel my M2P purchase for another model, and if so, which one?
I have been interested in the Autel Evo and they may come out with a one inch sensor because they did have one at CES but they have problems with their batteries failing and they have limited accessories but I hope they sell a lot of drones because we need competition . You can buy a DJI Spark and a EVO for the price of a M2P.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if DJI slam on the M2 production brakes soon. There are quite a few worrying issues surfacing at the moment.

what are those issues ?

i have been flying my MAVic for 1 month now and didn't experience any issue...and those small issues i've seen on forum or utube are either limited to 1 aircraft or are just neatpicking (like that issue of the quality of the video not being on part with the Phantom...even if it's still stellar

Reactions: Elton Hammonds

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998